ajsdhf;aisudhfkjashdf;ausidfh

The European adventures of A & T, a husband & wife duo filled with wanderlust.

5.08.2014

Checklists upon Checklists

I run my life on checklists.  PAPER checklists. Yes, my notes section on my phone gets used lots, but there is something about physically checking of a to-do with my beloved fine tipped sharpie pen. Ahhh, it feels goooooood.  Normally, I will keep to one, nice, neat-with-no-crinkles, piece of paper so my life feels together because LISTS ROCK.  Okay well moving to a new country has completely blown that up in my face.  I want to show y'all our to-do lists...notice I have strayed from my one piece of paper and have basically used every piece of scratch paper in our house.  Truly embarrassing.  


I feel like a mad woman.  Since I am a newbie at PCSing (relocating to a new Army post) because me moving to North Carolina didn't truly count, this process has kind of turned our lives upside down.  It is absolutely insane how much has to be done while moving overseas with the military.  I admire the families that make these huge life adjustments with children. WHEW.  It's enough work with T, myself, and my kitty cat.  You know the hardest part is the time crunch we are under. Maybe if we had months to prepare, it wouldn't feel as overwhelming, but having less than a month since the day we had our orders in hand, that is what is making it so crazy. 

From today, we have 18 days until we board our plane and officially start our European adventures.  It is happening so fast! I have spent hours on Pinterest and travel blogs soaking up as much information as possible, and it fills me with joy!  T's leave starts at midnight, so the next few weeks will be filled with visiting family and friends, packing, and wine drinking.  

Check out some images I have found of Vicenza over the past couple of weeks and try to prevent your mouth from dropping.  

I do not own the rights to any of these images, all courtesy of Pinterest.  Give me about a month and I will be in my own picture posting overload. 

 
 
 
 
 

I will own that bike by the way. And my home will be filled to the brim with fresh flowers, fruits, and veggies galore because that is how Europeans live.  I just know it.  


Until Next Time, 
Always 




       

No comments:

Post a Comment