ajsdhf;aisudhfkjashdf;ausidfh

The European adventures of A & T, a husband & wife duo filled with wanderlust.

5.26.2014

Arrivederci!

I am in a state of disbelief. This Memorial Day my hubby and I are not spending time on the lake or over a barbecue, we are 45 minutes away from our departure to Italy. So surreal.

The past couple weeks have been a hectic blur. From movers in and out, checking out of our first apartment, to saying goodbye to our family and leaving our best friends, it's been an experience I'll never forget. As we sit in the airport making our final calls to family, I'm overwhelmed at what a remarkable adventure we are about to begin.

We arrived at the airport around 11:00 AM this morning to make sure alllllllllll of our luggage was good to go. Anyone want to guess how much luggage we have?

SEVEN check-in bags, FOUR carry-ons including my cat. Going through security with a cat was very interesting....
Those are our absolute besties right there. Wish I could fit them in our suitcase. 

Everything went smoothly, and now we just wait to board our plane. We have a couple of layovers until we reach our final destination, until then, I plan on trying to settle my nerves with a glass of champagne. Salute! 

Until Next Time, 
Always 

No comments:

Post a Comment