ajsdhf;aisudhfkjashdf;ausidfh

The European adventures of A & T, a husband & wife duo filled with wanderlust.

9.10.2013

Day 1

I had the case of the Day 1 Blahs yesterday.  By "case" I mean full on terrible, crazy, close to psychoic blahs. 

T left for training again yesterday morning, after only being back for two weeks.  Of course, it's a no contact type of training, but even worse, no letters.  Needless to say I wasn't a happy camper.  No matter how hard I tried to ward off my blahs, I just couldn't shake them.   

Here is a list of things that set me off yesterday:

1. A teeny tiny nail stuck in my tire, costing me $16 to repair.  
2. Couldn't find my red cardigan for the upmteenth time.
3. My purse tipped over in my car, leaving junk EVERYWHERE.
4. My grilled peanut butter sandwich stuck to the pan. Twice. (Yes, grilled PB is a thing, just make it like a grilled cheese with peanut butter, no cheese, obvioulsy. Life changing.)
5. My wireless internet WOULD NOT WORK.  Totally lost that battle.
6.  Last but not least, I stepped on a lego.  Um, OUCH.

On a normal day, these things would probably go unnoticed-except maybe number 6.  But let me tell y'all, my Day 1 blahs mixed with the above list sent me into a full downward spiral. By 8:00 I buried myself under the covers, shoving my face with oreos. Don't judge. 

I'm back to normal, positive Amanda today! Thank goodness because I don't think I could handle another day of losing cardigans and stepping on legos.   

Piece of advice, tell your significant other how much you adore them today and realize how lucky you are to hear their voice everyday. 

Until Next Time.
Always
 

No comments:

Post a Comment