ajsdhf;aisudhfkjashdf;ausidfh

The European adventures of A & T, a husband & wife duo filled with wanderlust.

4.13.2014

Handsome Husband & Big News

After my second leave of absence from the blogging world, I hope the third time is actually the charm. I was overly inspired to get writing thanks to some recent news T and I received. First, let's play the catch up game...again.

1.  I am a married woman! WOW! What a magical day. Full of more love, happiness, and joy than I have ever experience. T and I felt beyond blessed to have such a magical day.  We have been married for almost 4 months now, and it feels like we were just walking down the aisle! 

2. We have 2 pets! A sassy kitty named Dobby (after Harry Potter of course-"DOBBY IS A FREE ELF!") and a handsome Husky named, Rocky.  Considering the only pet I've ever had was a Beta fish, this has been a major highlight for me.

...the one and only time they've snuggled...
















3.  So here is the big news, after some unexpected twists and turns in Army life, T and I will be moving in the very near future.  Keep in mind, I just got settled here at Fort Bragg, NC.  But, hey! Change comes with the territory.  You think we would know by now to expect the unexpected, right?  Well let me tell y'all, we did NOT expect this new duty station.  Heck, we had no idea there was even a chance of us moving so quickly! So if the fact of moving wasn't surprising enough, when we found out exactly where, we almost passed out!  We are extremely thrilled to be starting a new chapter of our lives in.......Vicenza, Italy!! That's right, ITALY!! 

Below shows exactly where Vicenza is located! From the beginning of our relationship, T and I dreamed of being able to travel and see the world together.  We feel so blessed to have been given this opportunity and truly look forward to being immersed in the Italian culture.  The beauty (and wine) that awaits us is almost too much to handle!



I hope this blog will offer a glimpse into our travels and life in general for our family and friends who we are wanting to stay closely connected with.  I also hope other military families stumble across this blog as I will also be posting about our process of PCSing OCONUS (moving overseas) which may be of some use! 

Until Next Time, 
Always      


1 comment:

  1. Okay, so this may come off as a bit odd, but I noticed you just followed me on Instagram so I checked out your page which lead me here. Your blog is awesome, I relate so much to your writing, as I'm also a military wife. Congratulations on getting married and on your upcoming move! We are currently stationed in vicenza, though we just arrived. If you want someone to ask questions of in regards to your transition or anything really, (It seems we have a lot in common haha!) just find me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete