ajsdhf;aisudhfkjashdf;ausidfh

The European adventures of A & T, a husband & wife duo filled with wanderlust.

6.07.2014

Downtown Vicenza: Part II

T and I spent our Friday night in downtown Vicenza again, this time with friends.  Friends make everything more fun.  I snapped a few more pictures I wanted to share.  No crazy hail story this time, just a quaint evening wandering this beautiful city.



 The boys trying to read Italian. 
History lesson: The Teatro Olimpico is the only standing Renaissance theater in the world.  Built between 1580-1585, it was the final design of the Italian Renaissance architect, Andrea Palladio.  Attending a show at this theater is on our bucket list.  

Begged my husband to let me bring the kitty home...no luck. 



My fun loving friend, Jenny, who happens to be from Nashville. #southerngirlsunite  But really I call her Jenny from the block. *cue music*

 

Rocking my Birkenstocks on these cobblestone streets.  Hands down the most supportive shoes I own. BUY SOME. 


And last but not least, the cutest Italian best friends I've ever seen. 


Until Next Time, 
Always 

No comments:

Post a Comment